Social Icons

Pages

Aug 27, 2008

Fresh from my inbox

Forwarded Document: Prayer for a Healthy Lifestyle

Father, I am your child and Jesus is Lord over my spirit, soul and body. I praise you because I am wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that fully well.

Lord, thank you for declaring your plans for me – plans to make me prosperous and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future. I choose to renew my mind to your plans for a healthy lifestyle. You have gifted me with prudence and wisdom. Therefore, I will give thought to my actions. Teach me knowledge and good judgment.

My body is for the Lord. So here’s what I want to do with your help, Lord. I choose to take my everyday, ordinary life- my sleeping, eating, going-to-work and walking-around life-and place it before You as an offering. Embracing what You do for me is the best thing I can do for you.

Thank you, Lord Amen


Author: unknown

No comments:

Lotto Results

 
There was an error in this gadget

Today Quotes