Social Icons

Pages

Apr 16, 2008

Co-blogger

I don't know if this is the right entry
as categories as 60's

Anyway.
Let me begin my entry with a tune of Delilah

Fellow blogger I know I’m not a good singer but this is the lyric.
If you want to sing this song
Just use the tune of Delilah by Tom Jones

This is my entry in the First Batch of 60's

I saw your blog on the web that I clicked in the window
I saw the flickering design of your love to write

You are the blogger
As I visit and read I leave comments

My, my, my, co-blogger
Why, why, why, co-blogger

I could see that your blog is good for me
Coz I was enjoyed to read the articles you made...

Blog Blog Blog Blog Co-Blogger
Blog Blog Blog Blog Co-Blogger


At break of day when computer open and I was waiting
I Clicked the Internet explorer to open the door

Blog Blog Blog Blog Co-Blogger
Blog Blog Blog Blog Co-Blogger


I felt the mouse in my hand to click some more
My, my, my co-blogger
Why, why, why co-blogger

Blog Blog Blog Blog Co-Blogger
Blog Blog Blog Blog Co-Blogger

At break of day when computer open and I was waiting
I Clicked Internet explorer to open the door

Blog Blog Blog Blog Co-Blogger
Blog Blog Blog Blog Co-Blogger

Forgive me Co-blogger I clicked the mouse to read some more
Forgive me Co-blogger I clicked the mouse to read some more

Lotto Results

 
There was an error in this gadget

Today Quotes